Behavioral Health Services
1:1 Therapy by a certified Behavioral Therapist, with case supervision provided by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst
& Coaching in Applied Behavior Analysis
Behavioral Therapist Classroom Aide support in your child's private school, child development
center, daycare, or after-school program
Behavioral Therapy and Parent Training with your child & family in your "natural environment"
(i.e., wherever your child is more likely to engage in behaviors of concern
&/or have opportunities to practice his/her new skills)
of family members (& siblings) in therapy, when appropriate, for greater
generalization of skills across people and environments
Team Meetings & Quality Assurance Checks to ensure ongoing parent and team satisfaction with service delivery,
programming, and overall progress
Remote consultation, training, and/or supervision throughout the United States via secure
video sessions using HIPAA compliant video-conferencing (e.g., FaceTime configurations for iPads)
Children are "matched" into groups by chronological age, developmental age, level of
functioning, and skills needing to be learned &/or practiced
Small groups/play dates (e.g., 2 or 4 child-pairs) may be recommended based on your
child's age & needs
All groups are coordinated & supervised by supervisory-level ABA Team Members
All groups are facilitated in a 1:1 or 2:1 Child/Therapist ratio (depending on the level of
training & support your child needs)
We offer fun, interactive, and structured Social Skills Groups
for children, ages 3 to 17 years:
Our experienced BCBA/BCaBA-level team members provide Behavior Consulting and In-Service Training to residential facilities for children and adults, private families, public and private schools, child development centers, adult day care centers, parent groups, and other public and private organizations.
* Additional topics are available in our in-service library and can be customized to meet your organization's training needs. Or, you can request an organization or client-specific ABA training program.
Some of our past presentations have included:
• An Introduction to ABA
• Teaching Functional Communication using verbal language &/or PECS
• Learning basic American Sign Language
• Faciliating and Teaching Play and Social Skills
• Conducting Functional Assessments/Functional Behavior Assessments
• Writing ISP's or BIP's. We can also be contracted to write ISP's & BIP's for your
• Mandated Reporting Guidelines (per county or state requirements)
• Identifying Functions of Behavior
• Preventing, Re-Directing, and Extinguishing Behaviors of Concern
• Motivating Acquisition of Replacement Skills
• Reducing Food Selectivity/Increasing types/texture of food consumed
• Reducing Stereotypy (i.e., non socially functional repetitive behaviors)
• Sensory Integration & Desensitization to increase tolerance/acceptance to stimuli
• Prompt Hierarchies and Prompt-Fading
Behavioral Therapy & Parent Training
Social Skills Groups
We offer the following in-home, school, and community-based behavioral therapy services to children, ages 1 to 17 years:
Consulting & In-Service Training
Training & Supervision
for ABA Practitioners
Our experienced BCBA/BCaBA-level team members provide training and supervision to current and future ABA Therapists/Practitioners.
Feel free to contact us via our "Contact Us" tab if:
• You are interested in becoming a Behavioral Therapist/Behavior Interventionist
• You are looking for individual or group BCaBA or BCBA Supervision
• You are interested in "in person" classroom style
training towards becoming a certified Behavioral
• You are looking for supplemental ABA training
• You are seeking continuing education units
• You are interested in part-time or full-time
employment with flourish ABA. Please note that we
typically hire individuals interested in pursuing
careers in ABA or related fields (e.g., Psychology,
Social Services, etc.). We welcome part-time college
students, but do not hire "seasonal" employees.
Grow with us!
are offered in Orange and Los Angeles County.
Secure, web-based services are available
throughout the United States.
Toll Free: 1-833-FLOURISH